Minnesota's #1 Web Site for Postings for Pre-K-12 Teaching and Administrative Positions
Principal-Elementary - Medford Public Schools
Posted on 4/19/2017 3:38:36 PM
Listing expires 5/17/2017
Date of Availability: 07/01/2017
Date Closing: 05/03/2017or until filled
Medford ISD #763 posts the following position to begin with the 2017-18 school year:
Date of Posting: April 19, 2017
Closing of Posting: May 3, 2017, or until filled
The Medford School District is seeking a Principal for the Medford Elementary School. Medford is a growing community, located in south-central MN. Medford Elementary, a PreK-6 school of approximately 500 students with a stable enrollment, is known as a school of choice in our region. We have 27 classroom teachers, 4 Special Education teachers, and 1 English Language teacher. In addition to the teaching staff, other licensed staff includes the following full or part-time positions: Social Worker, Psychologist, Special Education Coordinator, Technology Integration Specialist, Math Specialist, Reading Specialist, and Peer Coach/Assessment Coordinator. Medford Public Schools has high academic standards and a belief in a diverse and well-rounded educational program for all learners.
To be given the strongest consideration, applicants will possess:
- Minnesota Principal licensure
- Successful leadership experience
- Outstanding organizational,communication and interpersonal skills in working with students, staff and parents
- Team-building and collaboration skills relative to leadership
- Demonstrated leadership in staff development, data analysis and performance accountability
- Strong background in instructional technology.
This position will begin on July 1, 2017, or as soon as possible following this date.
Visit us on the web: www.medford.k12.mn.us